Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

Awesome job! The voice acting was spot on~

And @ahcahrepus, that's because they're made from Zap Apples. They're rainbow-coloured.

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

This really reminded me of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I love it. :)

TerminalMontage responds:

Heh thanks! I only played the demo for that, but I've been meaning to pick it up! Or, uh, download it. On Steam.

Ultimate Horror Story 666 Ultimate Horror Story 666

Absolutely not worthwhile.

Let me guess. You spent about 3 days making this, and just completely lied to everyone to make it seem like you worked your ass off.

Parthenon Breakout Parthenon Breakout

While I do like the concept, the speed of the ball is WAY too fast. I had a really hard time following it around the screen and that very quickly caused my death. Maybe start the ball out a bit slower? Other than that, it's a pretty well-thought out game. I do love Breakout.

Hunga Hatch Hunga Hatch

It's ok...

The timer at the bottom goes far too fast, but it's a nice-looking game.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

It's great, but..

There's really, REALLY bad lag, and I couldn't even play for 5 minutes before it froze completely.

Mario Castle Hardstyle Remix Mario Castle Hardstyle Remix

I REALLY like this!

The melody is just so awesome, and the chords are perfect! :D

yoshi[]] - Let's do surgery! yoshi[]] - Let's do surgery!

:D yay

The beginning was a bit repetitive, but overall, it was very good. I liked the voices in the middle. Nice dance song.

yoshistory responds:

thank you so very much for your comment!:D
first review for this one..yay!
i made it in 4 hours.....i never reached more than one day for a song....if it get's into the second day then i know it's not a good song and i let it drop!

Walking in Shadows Walking in Shadows

Lovely song!

As I was listening to this, I could very well see this being used in an NG submission called "The Stranger Forest". It fits very well with that storyline.

popraz responds:

Thank you !

Magicka Magicka

Good work!

I love the folds in the robe, and the shadows and highkights are very well done. The hole for the face in the hood, however, looks flat and a bit too small. Perhaps a lighter colour than black (dark grey) and then shadow/shading in black? Just a thought.

Otherwise, it looks good. :)